Business Telephone Systems Made Easy!
PennTelco provides a complete enterprise class telephone service which includes the design, installation and operation of a uniquely customizable phone system with knowledgeable local support technicians.
PennTelco is less expensive than Comcast and Verizon, offers a superior service coupled with superior, easy to reach support staff.
PennTelco's headquarters is in Center City Philadelphia and services small and medium businesses in the Greater Philadelphia region, including: Bucks & Montgomery Counties, Chester & Delaware Counties, Lancaster County and the Lehigh Valley.
Voice-Over-Internet Protocol is the delivery of voice communications over an internet connection instead of the standard public switched telephone network. VOIP systems eliminate the need for businesses to maintain phone system equipment onsite and deliver more robust features than standard phones do with significant cost savings. With all of these features, why are you still paying for "plain old telephone service" (POTS)?
Overview of features
- Each phone acting as its own extension
- Voicemail delivered to email
- Send and receive faxes via email
- Optional auto-attendent for answering/routing calls
- No equipment or special wiring required - works from ANY internet connection
- Make calls using your office number from a smartphone, tablet, iPad, PC or Mac
- Set customized call flow behavior: Daytime, evening, weekend call routing
- Have multiple calls in progress with a single telephone number